Aurogra tablets side effects
Loss of men’s power is a serious problem, which affects physical and mental health of any man experiencing it. Erectile dysfunction is characterized as inability to cause and keep the erection long enough for sexual intercourse. Aurogra, which is a generic of Viagra, may become an effective remedy for such men.
Aurogra contains sildenafil citrate as an active ingredient. The drug is available in 100mg dose. Before you start the treatment, you should consult your healthcare provider to determine the right dosing regimen in your particular case. The dose may be increased or reduced depending on your tolerance to the drug, state of health and the appearance of side effects.
There are certain medical conditions, which exclude the possibility of using this medication. To the generic sildenafil contraindications belong:
- Heart disease (angina, arrhythmia, chest pain, heart failure). The intake of Aurogra may provoke a heart attack or stroke because sex increases the load on heart;
- Allergy to active or inactive ingredients of the medication;
- A heart attack or stroke in medical history;
- A heart surgery within the last 6 months;
- Kidney or liver illness;
- Serious vision problems (NAION, pigmentary retinopathy);
- Uncontrolled hypertension;
- Too low blood pressure;
- Penis malformations or traumas;
- Some kinds of cancer (multiple myeloma, leukemia);
The list of contraindications is not complete, so you should first talk to your healthcare provider to find out if you are in the group of risk or not.
Like any other drug Aurogra has a number of side effects. Among the most frequently reported Aurogra effects on the body are:
- Runny or stuffy nose;
- Problems with gastrointestinal tract including diarrhea and heartburn;
- Changes in vision like blurred vision, difficulties with determining blue and green colors, light sensitivity;
- Lightheadedness and dizziness;
These generic sildenafil side effects are usually short-termed and go away within several hours. Yet some of them, like muscle or back pain, may need a day or two to withdraw. Luckily, all these adverse reactions don’t need any medical assistance because they disappear as the effect of the pill gets smaller.
Except of some light and mild Aurogra 100mg side effects there may take place some unwanted reactions, which demand immediate medical help. They commonly appear in men who have had some contraindications to Aurogra intake but failed to take it into account. To such dangerous adverse effects belong:
- Priapism – a painful erection lasting more than four hours. This state needs emergency medical help. If left without attention there might develop some complications, which may deprive a man of ability to have erections.
- Heart attack. Patients with underlying cardiovascular problems are more exposed to such a side effect. The symptoms signaling about heart attack are pain or discomfort in chest, back, neck or jaw.
- Severe allergic reaction. It may show up by swelling of the face, throat or tongue, dizziness, itching and troubles breathing.
Besides, men taking Aurogra may experience hearing loss and seizures. To find out more about the possible side effects of the medication, you should consult your pharmacist or doctor.
Remember, intake of any drug may be risky, so you’d better make sure that the medication is safe for you before taking the pill.