Aurogra is a pharmacological analogue of Viagra produced by the Indian pharmaceutical company Aurochem. It is a new medication for men who have a weak potency and have the symptoms of the erectile dysfunction.
Food and Drug Administration in the USA have conducted an independent clinical study of this drug and approved it for sale and use on the market of the USA.
What is Aurogra?
Aurogra – same as generic Viagra. It is an exact copy of the original drug produced by Pfizer.
Aurogra contains only proved and clinically tested ingredients: Generic Sildenafil citrate and some non-active ingredients that help a pill quickly and easily being dissolved in the acid environment of the gastro-intestinal tract.
The difference between the original and Indian Generic consists in a cost. A pricing policy of the pharmaceutical company Aurochem counts on the target audience with the low and average income level. This way, Aurogra pills are for sale by 2-3 times cheaper than original Viagra. It is achieved by means of the reduced expenses on marketing and promotion of the drug.
Aurochem is a safe and proved manufacturer of medications and has international certificates of quality and a license for the production and release of medical products.
Mechanism of action of Aurogra
The pharmacological action of this drug is conditioned by its chemical composition. The active ingredient of Aurogra is Sildenafil citrate 100 mg from India, an intensive PDE5 inhibitor.
A weak erection is a result of the insufficient blood pressure in the male penis. It happens under the influence of PDE5 enzyme, reducing the elasticity of arteries where the blood goes to the tissues of the penis.
The mechanism of the action of the active ingredient Sildenafil citrate consists in the inhibition of the PDE5 inhibitor. As a result of it, the blood vessels of the penis are dilated under the action of the natural biochemical processes, and the tissues of the penis are filled with the blood.
A hard erection is possible only during the enough blood filling of the cavernous bodies of the penis. Aurogra completely copes with this task and increases a natural blood filling of the penis during the sexual intercourse.
Attention! Sildenafil citrate is a booster of the erection but it is not a stimulant of the sexual drive. If the absence of the erection is caused by the reduced sexual drive, the use of Aurogra may be pointless. Do not expect the increase of the sexual arousal after the use of the pill.
Each Aurogra pill contains the same amount of the active ingredient Sildenafil citrate – 100 mg. It is a clinically proved dose that helps a man to have and control erection within 4 hours. A man will have a fast and complete erectile reaction to the sexual arousal during the action of the pill.
- Aurogra 100 mg tablets should be taken one hour before the expected sexual intercourse.
- The tablet is taken with a glass of water.
- The tablets should be taken on an empty stomach, or in 2-3 hours after meals.
- 1 Aurogra tablet may be taken per day.
Recommendations for the use
- The Aurogra tablets are coated and it protects Sildenafil citrate from the action of the gastric juice. If the tablet is chewed or broken, the coat will be affected, and a part of the active ingredient will be affected by the action of the acid. Due to this, a therapeutic effect may be weakened, and a period of the action may be reduced.
- Old men have a slow metabolism, so that the drug should be taken in 48 hours (2 days). This way, a risk of the side effects is reduced.
- Take Aurogra with a glass of clear water. Do not use grape or grapefruit juice. They reduce an amount of the bioavailability of Sildenafil, and it influences on the therapeutic effect.
According to the results of the independent studies and a conclusion of FDA, Aurogra by the Indian production has received a high estimation of the pharmacological safety. This drug does not have severe side effects that may affect the quality of man’s life in the longer term.
However, as any pharmaceutical drug, Aurogra has contraindications and restrictions being followed by any man.
Aurogra is contraindicated for men:
- With heart failure
- With acute myocardial infarction
- With ischemic heart disease
- With cerebral circulation disorder
- With uncontrolled arterial hypertension
- Taking nitroglycerine or drugs on the basis of the organic nitrates
- Abusing alcohol
- With allergy to Sildenafil
The use of Aurogra is possible but with restrictions during:
- Severe diseases of kidneys and liver
- Light alcohol intoxication
- Slight chordee
A refused treatment is possible only during the development of the acute allergic reaction right after the use of a dose of Aurogra.